We're a ballsy, innovative bike company that's growing like crazy. The purpose of our B2B hustle is to help us scale even faster and to build valuable brand partnerships along the way. In this exciting entrepreneurial role, you'll identify, convert and maintain all B2B partnerships in the EU.
- Deliver on B2B sales targets for the EU region, with specific focus on our brandstore cities (Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Paris, London)
- Develop a B2B strategy for the EU, with clear guidelines on our proposition(s), as well as when we are proactive vs reactive
- Build a target list of companies, and come with (non-sleazy!) ways to approach them and show them what VanMoof can do for their company and their people
- Come with new ideas for how we can be more attractive to B2B partners, and thereby increase our success rate
- Ensure ongoing relationships are managed effectively with all B2B customers, and build a funnel to maximise re-purchasing
First, the practical ones:
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, ideally with a B2B or commercial element
- Entrepreneurial spirit -- you're able to spot a (big) opportunity and make it happen
- Available for international travel, mainly in the EU
- Excellent spoken and written English, bonus points for Dutch/German/French/Danish
Now, the touchy feely ones:
We want someone who wants to change the world with us.
We want to make the world a better place with our bikes, and to do that we need to get a lot more city dwellers on them. We’re after someone who has big ideas...and goes the extra mile to make it happen.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here. But everything we do should be attractive to companies of all sizes, and it’ll be your job to make that happen.
And you'll need to be damn inventive.
We don't just want someone who can tick the boxes, we're looking for someone that can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We're growing like crazy, so you'll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
Speaking of moving fast, applications close January 19. Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk. Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started!