We’re a ballsy bike company looking to change the way the world thinks about owning—and buying—bikes. Our supply chain is pretty damn international...
...because we design and develop all our bikes in-house. We manufacture our parts in Asia and Europe, assemble them in the Netherlands, and sell our bikes online and in our flagship stores on 3 continents. The operations and supply chain is run by our teams in Taiwan and Amsterdam, and our warehouse in De Meern is the beehive where everything comes together.
There are a lot of moving parts.
As Business Process and Systems Manager, you will be mainly responsible for establishing and implementing an accurate and effective system set up around business and operations management. You'll closely collaborate with our Operations and Finance departments and help improve processes, systems, workflows, and operations reporting.
As our full-time Business Process and Systems Manager, you'll join our operations team in Amsterdam, but also make frequent visits to our De Meern warehouse and assembly partners. You will:
- Manage business processes and matching system design
- Initiate business process improvements
- Publish and maintain business processes documentation
- Have functional responsibility for personnel of your team. You’ll recruit and hire for open positions and you’ll set up and execute employee and department training and onboarding
- Correct and accurate analytics and reporting
- Oversee testing of all functional requirements
- Manage Short - Mid and Long term System planning
- Build relationships with key partners and internal stakeholders of systems and projects
The Business Process and Systems Manager we're looking for, has:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English. Bonus points for German (or other languages)
- HBO level education in the field of business administration, economics or a similar field
- Professional experience in setting up a central process function within an international environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, with close attention to detail
- Affinity with process and system improvement and functional application management
- Strong team player with ability to positively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
In return, we offer:
- A spot in our friendly and super ambitious team
- The tools you need to do your job well, including a phone, laptop and a spiffy VanMoof of your own while you are here
- Insider experience in a young, rapidly-growing international company, with a lot of opportunity for personal growth
We don't just want someone who can tick the boxes, we're looking for someone that can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We're growing like crazy, so you'll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
Do you think you can roll your sleeves up, and get your hands dirty in the making, building, problem-solving and growing we'll be doing in 2018?
Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk. Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started!