VanMoof was started by two Dutch brothers who wanted to develop the kinds of bikes that got people from A to B, without the fuss. Now we're a team of close to 100 riders, designers, dreamers and doers united by one goal: to help you get around your city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style.
We're not just looking for someone to answer the phones here. We're looking for someone we can trust to be the voice of VanMoof for every customer that contacts us via social media, email, or over the phone.
- Man the phones and digital customer support tools like a pro, answering all questions big and small, as quickly as humanly possible.
- Get smart with your working hours, so that every customer gets an answer within 24 hours, even on Sundays.
- Become a walking Encyclopedia about all VanMoof products we've ever sold, so you can answer customer questions in an instant.
- Transform upset customers into happy ones, through a magic mix of empathy, honesty, and generosity, and escalating upwards when you need help to make it happen.
- Keep our online FAQ updated with all the latest questions and answers.
- Be our customers' biggest advocate internally, constantly pushing us to be better.
First, the practical ones:
- Minimum of two years experience in some kind of customer-facing role. Bonus points if you have retail, technical, or cycle industry experience.
- World-class communication skills, both written and oral, in English. If you can speak Dutch and/or German, even better.
- Buckets of confidence using digital tools.
- A can-do, give-me-a-problem-and-I'll-solve-it, spirit.
- The patience of a saint and the organisation of an astronaut.
Now, the touchy-feely ones:
We want someone who wants to change the world with us.
We want to make the world a better place with our bikes. We’re after someone who will go the extra mile to take our bikes to the people, get more bums on bikes, and keep our riders smiling even when things go wrong.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here, but it can be chaotic. We need you to be a cool head when things get crazy so that we maintain our focus on happy riders today, and tomorrow.
And you'll need to be damn inventive.
Every day at VanMoof there are curveballs, and you will need to call on your creativity and problem solving skills to find a solution. Don't worry, we back you.
Applications close Friday 27th January, so be quick.
Who are we?
We’re a team of riders, designers, dreamers, and doers united by one goal - to help people get around their city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style. We’re spread across Amsterdam, Berlin, Brooklyn, Tokyo and Taipei but you’d be joining us in our Amsterdam HQ.