We've been around for 9 years now, but things took a rapid turn for the better in 2016 with the much acclaimed SmartBike and Electrified S. Our ambitious team and our game changing bikes are now ready to conquer the world. We have a hugely ambitious growth plan focussed on driving over 90% of sales through vanmoof.com, and we want to gear our assembly and fulfilment partners to make sure we over-deliver for every customer.
But we have a vital gap, and we're hoping you can fill it. You are someone obsessed with continuous improvement, and the right person to make our Daily Operations 'ride' as nicely as our bikes. Every day you will manage both internal and external partners in warehousing, logistics, and purchasing, inspiring them to reach a new level in service.
And believe us, it won't be easy. As you know, managing product assembly and fulfilment is an art. Then filter in VanMoof's unique combination of hardware and software, and you will have a very fascinating job. But don't worry, we know you can do it.
- Ensure every Brandstore order is correctly fulfilled within 30 minutes
- Ensure every Online order is correctly fulfilled within 48 hours
- Ensure smooth and optimal warehouse/logistic operations
- Manage sufficient stock levels across warehouses and stores
- Collaborate on a daily bases with the ERP Product owner to make systems and execution are aligned perfectly
- Manage third parties on their performance
- Provide ongoing support/feedback to the Commercial Team
- Give input on the improvement of Procedures and Systems
First, the practical ones:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Operations Management in an online environment
- Strong people skills, clear communication, a cool head under pressure
- Proficient English and Dutch language in speech and writing.
- Highly organised - a master at prioritising the big rocks
Now, the touchy-feely ones:
We want someone who wants to change the world with us.
We want to make the world a better place with our bikes. We’re after someone who will go the extra mile to take our bikes to the people, get more bums on bikes, and in doing so change the world.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here, which should hopefully make you smile to start with. We need someone who can make sure that we do even less, in a bigger and more impactful way.
And you'll need to be damn inventive.
If you think you can roll your sleeves up, and get your hands dirty in the making, building, problem-solving and growing we'll be doing in the coming years, we'd love to talk to you.
Applications close Friday 24th February, so be quick.
Who are we?
We’re a team of riders, designers, dreamers, and doers united by one goal - to help people get around their city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style. We’re spread across Amsterdam, Berlin, Brooklyn, Tokyo and Taipei but you’d be joining us in our Amsterdam HQ.