We're a ballsy, innovative bike company with ambitions to lead the way in e-commerce. You'll be responsible for exponentially growing our online revenue. How? By ensuring that our customers’ online interaction with VanMoof is as effortless and intuitive as our bikes.
Your challenge is to find inventive ways to grow VanMoof’s online audience and convert more visitors. You'll be directly responsible for the brilliant basics, innovation, recruitment, and raw hustle needed to make this happen.
- Deliver on revenue and ROI objectives on vanmoof.com.
- Map out the online customer journey through qualitative and quantitative insights, identify the points of friction, and write user stories for the Web Development team to improve our experience.
- Build a world-class, high-performing team covering media strategy, performance marketing, and conversion optimisation. Coach, develop, and grow the team.
- Push our e-commerce platforms into new channels. Should we be selling on Facebook Messenger? We’re trusting you to tell us.
- Build a media strategy in combination with the creative team to drive traffic to vanmoof.com (and where relevant, our global brandstores).
- Maximize the effectiveness of media spend within set ROI targets, as well as media planning, experimentation and execution.
- Own the relationship with our media partners and agencies, determining needs as the company grows.
- Build a culture inside VanMoof of accountability, measurability, and sharing success as well as failures.
- Measure, extract, and convert our raw data into sharp insights that help to improve the customer experience every day.
- Share data-driven insights with the internal creative agency, to produce engaging and effective campaigns on our paid channels that either grow demand or help increase conversion.
- Grow our SEO traffic; ensure we have the right content to answer our customer’s queries and strive for the right authority and technology to outrank the competition.
- Remove all friction from vanmoof.com, and introduce softer conversion metrics (e.g. email capture, test-ride bookings).
- Customers don’t think on- and offline, neither should we -- you'll ensure that the customer journey between VanMoof stores and our website is seamless.
First, the practical ones:
Minimum of 8 years’ hands-on experience in the worlds of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
Minimum 3 years management experience -- you're a genuine people leader and are able to get the most out of a team
Technical and hands-on enough to set up and manage SEO/SEA
Comfortable managing budgets and relationships with online media agencies
International experience is strongly preferred
Excellent spoken and written English required, with bonus points for Dutch
Now, the touchy feely ones:
We want someone who wants to change the world with us.
We want to make the world a better place with our bikes, and to do that we need to get a lot more people on them by making the online experience seamless. We’re after someone who wants to change the world...and goes the extra mile to make it happen.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here. But everything we do should have a data-driven lens to it, and it’ll be your job to make that happen.
And you'll need to be damn inventive.
We don't just want someone who can tick the boxes, we're looking for someone who can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We're growing like crazy, so you'll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
Do you think you can roll your sleeves up, and get your hands dirty in the making, building, problem-solving and growing we'll be doing in 2018? Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk.
Applications close January 19th, so be quick! Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started.