Working closely with our senior process and system manager, you will:
- Coordinate and interface with customer service, sales, stores, purchasing, manufacturing, warehouse, and quality departments as well as our assembly and shipping partners
Maintain and improve operations processes and application capabilities
Support and collaborate with every department on daily optimization, settings, fine tuning and execution of business processes and functionalities
Manage our operational systems through our current ERP, desk.com, Slack, and G-Suite. We use ODOO software to manage the flow of goods and delivery to stores and customers. Any experience in this field is a big plus.
Execute daily analytics and reporting activities
- Identify, initiate and execute process and system improvements
- Manage ERP/ system application settings and authorisations
- Drive application upgrades and migration
The Junior Operations Hero we're looking for has:
HBO level education in the field of business systems, economics or similar
Minimum of 1-3 years experience with operations processes and systems
- Affinity/experience with managing complex ERP system
- Hands-on, analytical, business process thinker with the ability to interpret things from an application perspective.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts or technology in terms everyone can understand
- Ability to stay calm as a cucumber under pressure
And in return, we offer:
A spot in our fun, friendly, and super ambitious team
A spiffy VanMoof of your own while you're here
Insider experience in a young, rapidly-growing international company, smack in the middle of Amsterdam
- Fresh lunches, BBQs, boat rides, bootcamp in the beautiful Oosterpark, and other shenanigans our team may or may not get up to...
Sound good? Even if you don't hit all the points above but feel like you'd be a good fit, we'd love to chat.
Click the button below and let's get this party started!