VanMoof was started by two Dutch brothers who wanted to develop a city bike that would get people from A to B, without the fuss. Now we're a global team of riders, designers, dreamers and doers united by one goal: to help you get around your city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style.
We're a ballsy, innovative bike company with a rapidly expanding number of riders out in the world. You're the empathetic problem-solver who'll be the voice of VanMoof for every customer that contacts us via social media, email, or over the phone.
- Man the phones and digital customer support tools like a pro, answering all questions big and small, as quickly as humanly possible.
- Get smart with your working hours, so that every customer gets an answer within 24 hours, even on Sundays.
- Become a walking Encyclopedia about all VanMoof products we've ever sold, so you can answer customer questions in an instant.
- Transform upset customers into happy ones, through a magic mix of empathy, honesty, and generosity, and escalating upwards when you need help to make it happen.
- Keep our online FAQ updated with all the latest questions and answers.
- Be our customers' biggest advocate internally, constantly pushing us to be better.
First, the practical ones:
- One to three years experience in some kind of customer-facing role. Bonus points if you have retail, technical, or cycle industry experience.
World-class communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in another language is a major plus – we’re looking for French, German and Japanese speakers to keep up with our world wide expansion.
Weekend and evening availability (16 to 24 hours a week).
- Buckets of confidence using digital tools.
- A can-do, give-me-a-problem-and-I'll-solve-it spirit.
- The patience of a saint and the organization of an astronaut.
Now, the touchy-feely ones:
We want someone who wants to change the world with us.
We want to make the world a better place with our bikes. We’re after someone who will go the extra mile to take our bikes to the people, get more bums on bikes, and keep our riders smiling even when things go wrong.
You’ll need to be as stubbornly focused as we are.
We do more with less here, but it can be chaotic. We need you to be a cool head when things get crazy so that we maintain our focus on making our riders happy today.
And you'll need to be damn inventive.
Every day at VanMoof there are curveballs, and you will need to call on your creativity and problem solving skills to find solutions. Don't worry, we'll back you!
So. Do you think you can roll your sleeves up, and get your hands dirty in the making, doing, problem-solving and growing we'll be doing in 2018? Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk.
Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started.