As our full-time Supply Chain Manager in Taipei, you will:
• Oversee the operations and daily activities of the Taipei supply chain operations department.
• Cooperate on a daily basis with suppliers and internal operations teams to maximize inventory turns
• Direct ordering, replenishment and shipping policies to ensure all items are delivered within budget, time and inventory turn constraints.
• Liaise closely with the global demand and supply planners, to derive factory production planning and supplier purchasing and inventory needs.
• Develop supplier purchasing agreements and contracts, together with sourcing management, in support of organizational requirements.
• Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations.
• Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
• Direct continuous improvement of supply chain processes and vendor collaboration.
• Connect with internal R&D departments to anticipate on new versions or end of life cycle products and components.
• Produce regular reports on supply chain performance.
The Supply Chain Manager we're looking for has:
• Bachelor degree in business or related field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain, logistics or operations
• Working knowledge of supply chain principles and practices.
• Expertise in creating flexibility in production processes.
• Holistic and integral thinking mindset.
• Familiarity with supply chain and ERP software and excel savvy
• Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details.
• Be flexible with an open mind to handle challenges.
• Fluency in written and oral English and Mandarin.
Sound good? Even if you don't hit all the points above but feel like you'd be a good fit, we'd love to chat. Click the button below and let's get this party started!